IAAE 2014 Annual Conference
The first annual conference of the International Association for Applied Econometrics will be held at Queen Mary University of London, on June 26-28, 2014.
The main aims of IAAE are to advance the education of the public in the subject of econometrics and its applications to a variety of fields in economics, in particular, but not exclusively, by advancing and supporting research in that field, and disseminating the results of such useful research to the public.
The conference will bring together leading researchers in the field and will be a major forum where all aspects of econometrics (theory and practice) will be discussed and debated.
The IAAE will award a 500 USD prize for the best paper presented by a graduate student in the poster session. For further details please refer to the Student Prize link above.
The deadline for submission of papers to the 2014 IAAE conference has now passed.
Acceptance decisions will be made by early April. Authors can access their submitted papers through:
Registration is now closed.
- Start of abstract / paper submissions: 1 September 2013
- Deadline for abstract / paper submissions: 15 February 2014 - Deadline for submissions has passed
- Acceptance decisions: early April 2014
- Registration deadline: 25 April 2014 (presenters); 1 June 2014 (others) - Deadline for registration has passed
- Deadline for final paper updates for programme: 16 May 2014
- Conference dates: 26-28 June 2014